Comtract Air Compressors - Safety
Compressed air safety rules:
- Only trained, authorized personnel should operate compressed air equipment
- Units may start automatically, without warning - keep hands clear
- Always isolate and lock out all sources of electicity, compressed air, and water before carrying out any maintenance or repairs
- Do not hold compressed air nozzles agianst the skin
- Always use approved nozzles
- Ensure that no compressed air is trapped inside the equipment or lines prior to removing plugs or fittings
- Do not wear jewelry, neckties, or loose clothing around the compressed air equipment
- Compressed air can KILL
To obtain one of our safety stickers please do not hesitate to contact us.
Site by: Kaption web design co.